Monday, January 14, 2013

Crock Pot

I've always been a little intimidated by the crock pot. It gets really hot (probably too hot and was recalled at some point the last 10 years) and the outcome is always a surprise. Plus, clean up is hard because it's cooked all day is really caked on.

Surprisingly, my ill feelings towards the good ole crock pot have changed. It has really made meal prep a lot simpler when I can use the crock pot. Evenings are short and busy but I'm trying hard to feed the kids as healthy as possible.

I've been experimenting...mainly with chicken. The last few concoctions have been delicious! I think I'm hooked. 

Website with LOTS of recipes and photos - click here.


My favorite crock pot product!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove my Crock Pot! It's so hard to get dinner cooked with two kids under foot so the Crock Pot saves my sanity on many, many nights! :)

    ReplyDelete