Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another day....

Yep, the girls still have fevers so we are homebound again today. I could really get use to this coffee-jammie-book at 9am habit. The girls slept in today until after 10am (after being up multiple times last) so I enjoyed a morning of luxury. They both came and snuggled in my bed when they finally woke up. That was the best part of the day for sure!

I decided I needed to drag out some old tricks activities to fill our day. We needed activities that interested them without making them use a lot of energy...because they don't have much these days.

First up...Sensory Tubs

Next up...Painting Baking Soda with Vinegar

Lastly, we painted egg cartoon caterpillars

After a bath to cool off from crazy temperatures, 
the girls snuggled on the couch to read. 

Such a fun day. I can see why people love homeschooling their children. We had some rich conversations, a few disagreements, and A LOT of giggling!  I will say we greatly missed having Talin (& dad) here with us all today!

Stay healthy, buddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment