Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bows, Bows, Bows, Bows

I've never thought about blogging about this until I posted about our Lego situation. And oddly enough, new people in our home that use our guest bathroom comment on our bow situation almost 100% of the time.

Do you have little girls? Do you struggle with keeping hair accessories organized? If so, maybe our solution will help!

I used extra ribbon and hung strips on the wall to attach bows to. No more scrunched up bows! And I can easily see what color options we have and/or need. (I have since wanted to re-do this and find fun ribbon and hang more permanently but haven't gotten around to it yet.)



Headbands? I used large lemonade containers (I've also seen oatmeal containers used) and covered them with wrapping paper. No more broken headbands!




No comments:

Post a Comment