Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Do you have a daughter?

If you answered YES, I have a book you need to read. I randomly discovered this book while searching amazon for my next kindle purchase. (Shhh...don't tell my husband!) Let me just say, it truly is amazing! I could not put it down, I highlighted a ton of quotes, and I plan to re-read it again more slowly to digest all it had to offer. Definitely touched a lot of mommy nerves. :)

10 Ultimate Truths Girls Should Know
By: Kari Kampakis

I started this book while waiting for gymnastics to get over. I literally couldn't put it down! So inspirational. I see so many conversations happening SOON as we read the book together!


"God created you for a purpose, and when you discover His purpose for you, you live your best life possible."

"The happiest, healthiest friendships are based on love - not love for yourself, but love for your friend."

"Life is hard, and when you try going about it alone, it will soon become impossible."

"A true friend wants you to be true to yourself."


No comments:

Post a Comment