Friday, June 29, 2012

San Diego!!!


I know I've mentioned before that I love my job and I really do!  Not only do I get to learn about new technology daily and work with amazing teachers and students but I have also been fortunate to experience some incredible opportunities.  I was speechless last winter when we were asked to present at an international technology conference.  A team of 6 (4 teachers, our principal, and myself) got to head to San Diego for 5 nights to attend the ISTE (International Society of Technology in Education) conference.  The conference was great!  And of course, we spent every free second viewing the sights and laughing...A LOT!
We made it to California!

We visited the USS Midway

Coronado Island, CA

ISTE Presentation 2012

It's official!

Our PLMS team

We had a lot of fun at the exhibition hall!

We headed to Pacific Beach on our last night.

The sunset was beautiful & the weather was amazing!

Cheers to amazing teacher-friends!
You can read more about our experiences here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment