Thursday, June 24, 2010

RUSTI

We would like for you to meet the newest member of our growing family. RUSTI MAE


I know I have said "NO MORE TURNER BABIES!!!" at least 100o times but I just can't say no to animals. We now have Maggie Mae (8 yr old black lab), Kramer (cockatiel), and the newest addition is Rusti Mae (8 wk old chocolate lab) in our growing list of Turner animals. (We also currently have 3 turtles for races this weekend!) I do love animals...that is the good news. Rusti is Eric's new hunting partner and Father's Day present. She is very sweet. She really has only acted like a "puppy" a handful of times so far so we feel lucky. Most of the time she just wants to snuggle or lay beside you and sleep. The kids are ecstatic to have a puppy, something we told them wouldn't happen for awhile. It was a surprise for all of them! We can't wait to watch Rusti grow up in our family.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I love puppies but I'm glad she's yours and not mine. :)

    ReplyDelete