Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My new workout partner...

Remi told me she wanted to "xcise" with me so I put in my Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred DVD. As you can tell from the pictures, she took it very seriously and was very intrigued with Jillian. It was adorable! I'm pretty sure I didn't get much of a workout...too busy snapping pictures and giggling! I do wonder if she was sore at all the next day considering the first time I did it I couldn't walk right for about a week!


Watching Jillian's every move!


Stretching - very important!


Knee circles - this was the cutest thing ever!


Jumping Jacks!!!


Sit-ups...yes, that is pen on her chunker thighs.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this! I have found myself feeling very sad lately about how fast my baby is growing up. If this is what I have to look forward to, I can handle it! Although it might mean I have to start working out on a more regular basis. Hmm. :)

    ReplyDelete