Friday, February 5, 2010

Kitchen Time


If you know me, you know that I don't like to spend much time in the kitchen. I like to bake and I love to eat but I'd much rather be doing just about anything than cleaning up messes in the kitchen. The morning started out with Talin begging me (with his precious eyes) to make muffins for breakfast. I initially said 'no' but after he gave me his "I'm really hungry for muffins, mommy" line, I buckled and we headed to the kitchen. Muffins were delicious and enjoyed by ALL!




Same day...all the kids were doing the cookie dance. Really, more kitchen time? I gave in again and headed to the kitchen. Oh no! We were out of the break apart, slap on the cookie sheet, toss in the oven kind. What now??? Well, we searched the cabinets for all the needed ingredients and got lucky. We had them all! Sadly, I can't remember the last time I made chocolate-chip cookies from scratch. They were even more delicious than I remembered!


No comments:

Post a Comment