Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had big plans to attend the candlelight service at our church on Christmas Eve but thanks to some major snow we had to change our plans. We ended up going to nana & papa's house to enjoy some yummy soup and time with family. Thanks to nana for moving dinner time up!



As a kid, I remember my parents always letting me open a gift on Christmas Eve. This is a special memory for me so we decided before our first Christmas with Jaedin that we would continue it with our kids. We started the tradition of giving our kiddos special pajamas to wear to bed on Christmas Eve and this is the 6th year of that special gift. I hope someday they look back and have great memories of it too! Every year I love looking back at the pictures of them opening presents on Christmas morning in their "special jammies".



We ended the evening with putting some snacks and a note out for Santa. We left lots of treats this year as the kids thought he would be extra hungry from traveling in all the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment