Saturday, October 24, 2009

Spendin' the morning with Talin


What a fun Saturday morning! Talin & I got to spend the whole morning alone...something that hasn't happened in a very long time. Daddy headed to the farm to work on hunting things while Jaedin & Remi went shopping with nana & Aunt Nic. Talin & I decided to stay home and hang out. We brought all of his favorite trucks upstairs to play. For some reason, I only got to be the ambulance driver. I guess he doesn't know about his mom's inability to handle emergencies or blood. I tried to drive the crane or front loader (something I have knowledge in) but he didn't approve. While playing trucks, we decided it would be fun to make some Halloween cupcakes. Wow - what a mess but so much fun! What a sweet little boy I have and what a great way to spend a morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment